The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

In your mom's bedroom is where I'm at.

Spinach pie sounds pretty awesome btw, though I've never had it.

Go to any Greek restaurant and get a vegetarian platter. Grape leaves, spinach pie, falafel, hummus, feta, pita bread and salad.

Or you can be heterosexual and order gyros and moussaka.

Go to any Greek restaurant and get a vegetarian platter. Grape leaves, spinach pie, falafel, hummus, feta, pita bread and salad.

Or you can be heterosexual and order gyros and moussaka.

I have to say, I have a real bias against vegetarian dishes at restaurants. I tend to look at them as just a simpler version of their meaty counterparts, which of course isn't true. I need to start exploring them.

Detail_Menelaus_Painter_Louvre_G424.jpg

OH YEAH. *fapfapfapfap*

No one does chocolate better than the Aztecs. Fun fact: the word chocolate comes from the Nahuatl word xocolatl (pronounced sho-ko-la-tl).

The people of that region had a higher tolerance for pain and the like. A good amount of rituals of the Aztecs and Mayan royals involved piercing or cutting themselves. Also this one guy who emperor Motecuhzoma II made from a commoner into an official didn't even wince or anything when Motecuhzoma II's servants gave him a bunch of piercings as a sign of respect for him in elevating his status.

I remember going to Hershey Park and this van parked next to our car covered with solar panels and this big fat family of geeks got out of it.