The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just got back from studying Hindi. The alphabet is not nearly as difficult as I thought it would be, but it is harder than the roman alphabet in a couple ways but I probably think that because I'm a beginner.

i hate vodka, i only drink it with the intention of getting pissed.
Jack Daniels, Crown Royal(any whiskey tbh) gets me angry. I end up getting loud and obnoxious.
Vodka doesn't have that effect on me. My drink of choice lately is Belvedere/Tonic w/ lime. I could slam those all night.

edit::loco: by "pissed" i'm not sure if you mean super drunk or angry.

They can be awesome, the orange box peanut butter sandwiches are so goddamned incredible.
YES. THEY. ARE.

Feeling a bit hungry. Gonna go downstairs, get some food then go watch South Park.

I can't wait until the new season next week! I hope it will be epic.

This chick at the public school in my district meant to send a topless photo of herself to her boyfriend but then accidentally sent it to another guy so the photo got out and it got sent all over the place. Sucks to be her.

This chick at the public school in my district meant to send a topless photo of herself to her boyfriend but then accidentally sent it to another guy so the photo got out and it got sent all over the place. Sucks to be her.

That happens all the time in my school. Me and my friends actually have an Email account set up just for sending nudes of various chicks in our school to it and sharing it with eachother. Creepy? A bit.