The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Doing a project through this live google document collaboration editing thing. I got bored as hell so I kept putting a pic of a banana in it.

Zeph's post reminded me...
Cookie, do you know what the situation is for American students with regard to holding part-time jobs is? I really want to go to McGill, but it might be hard if I can't work.

Anyhow. Avoiding doing work. Although...it's a Friday afternoon, so no shame in that.

The weather is fucking awesome so I'm going to the woods and listening to Dead Can Dance.

Listening to the mix of my band's most recent recording. So far, it sounds pretty good; I'll let you guys know when we put it up on myspace.

A metal band? I remember you said you had an acoustic project or something but I assume that's a solo thing.

listening to the Dio remaster I found at Best Buy earlier, eating hot fries...suppressing anger and accidentally clipping my nails way too short and getting blood everywhere. :zombie:

Just got back from seeing Watchmen. I'm wondering whether or not I should tell the ending to my friends in Hong Kong.