The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Agreed. I feel old as shit because i feel comfortable getting drunk by myself.

I can do that happily and I'm only 18 :erk:

Waiting for Beer Kellar tonight.
Stiens/Steins (can never remember which way it is - LIKE HOMOSEXUALITY LOLOLOLOL) full of whatever drink you fancy putting in there and a bavarian stomping band :D:D:D possibly gonna watch some vietnam movies with my mate.

Wtf is wrong with getting drunk alone? I do it all the time before going out because I'm not a millionaire.

Zeph's post reminded me...
Cookie, do you know what the situation is for American students with regard to holding part-time jobs is? I really want to go to McGill, but it might be hard if I can't work.
You can work but only on campus. If you really want to work off campus you can get another permit for that, although I do not know what is involved in that.

Just got 24 strongbow and season one of The MOOMINS. I'm gonna go through both and then I'll be ready to go out.

is that the cartoon I saw as a kid or the puppet thing that predates it?

The cartoon that all people our age with decent taste loved when it was on TV. So good. The woman in Tesco asked me if I was getting it for my little brother or sister's birthday (bought my dad a birthday card while I was there). I was all hellno bitch, this shizznitz for me.

You can work but only on campus. If you really want to work off campus you can get another permit for that, although I do not know what is involved in that.

That works for me, I guess, as long as I can get work-study. The admissions counselor said you needed a Canadian Social Security number to work there.