The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

It could be different in Quebec. If I were you I'd check online.
Yeah, I just got the letter yesterday and it came with separate copies for Canadian immigration and Quebec immigration...I'm beginning to get a really bad impression of French Canadians.

your going to go to school in Canada?

My top 3 are University of Washington in Seattle, University of Toronto, and McGill. I got into McGill, so while I'll visit the other two schools if I get in, it seems pretty likely I'll go there. Basically, the odds of me going to school in Canada are > 2/3, so it's worth knowing what the situation will be.

Of course there could be a freak accident in which NYU gives me a $20,000 renewable scholarship or Harvard lets me in, but I consider the probability of such an outcome statistically negligible.

Right now I'm listening to Dead Can Dance and starting a story for my creative writing class.

Just had dinner with one uncle, now crashing at another uncle's house in Buffalo. Tomorrow we're meeting a third uncle for food before I take a flight back to Boston. Hell if I know where the fourth is.

Cannot move, cannot breathe, sort of feel like I got dropped off a building, feel about 120412412412 degrees, just called into work to let everyone know I'm pretty much dead today. :ill::puke:o_O Fever reducer..not working... but, the cashier lady at the store earlier was kind of cool and noticed my misery and declined to charge me the $8 for the pills...

Brewing coffee. I turned the TV on and Alyssa Milano was on so assumed it was Charmed, she was doing a photo-shoot and some hot chick was taking pictures of her and than all of the sudden Alyssa Milano's tits pop out and than they started kissing. FUCKING WOW

I was like this is not Charmed :) (thriller max)

had no idea she shows her tits

fuck she's hawt

I spent the past 40 minutes or so freaking out because I'd left my laptop bag in front of my apartment door when I left for work today. Fortunately one of my apartment mates had gone straight home after getting into work this morning due to sickness, and was able to grab it for me. Scared the shit out of me when I first found out I'd left it, though.

Cannot move, cannot breathe, sort of feel like I got dropped off a building, feel about 120412412412 degrees, just called into work to let everyone know I'm pretty much dead today. :ill::puke:o_O Fever reducer..not working... but, the cashier lady at the store earlier was kind of cool and noticed my misery and declined to charge me the $8 for the pills...

You caught my illness!

I'm currently raving in college with some cool people.
:loco:

i just noticed vihris-gahri and orion crystal ice have the same avatar. it would be cooler if one of you had the blue guy half on the left and the weird guy half on the right.