The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm changing it again. Mrtyu is the equivalent of mortis in Latin. But I'm changing it to Deva Mrtyu which in Latin (I think) would be Deus Mortis. Which translates into English as god of death.

I just acted in a concept film project by a friend of mine, in which I beat the crap out of someone multiple times. The film won't be finished until later this year, however.

Just had a jam with my bassist. Showed him 4 or 5 songs I'd written and he liked them. This is good; our first full-band rehearsal is next sunday and once we learn and rehearse the songs we can throw down a demo (we're drowning in recording equipment tbh) and start gigging. Also, he's gonna start contributing with some power metal stuff he wrote. He writes amazing stuff but then never finishes anything, so this is good news.

I really want it to be next sunday, even though that means less vacation. My band is my life, though, so I guess that makes sense.

Just had an amazing night that began with Juggling Club and an EPIC round of Trivial Pursuit.
Sounds boring as fuck.
Unless you mean DRUNK juggling and Trivial PurTITS.

Remembering I have an account on this forum.
You're back! I noticed you were gone, btw.

I just acted in a concept film project by a friend of mine, in which I beat the crap out of someone multiple times. The film won't be finished until later this year, however.
Is this the same guy who did that weird zombie one?

No...sorry.
That wasn't a finished instrumental version either, actually. I'm gonna have to teach it to my drummer. Could be a while. I'll send it to you as soon as it's done, though.