The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Been revisiting a lot of stuff I was burned out on for a while from having played it to death.....Rhapsody, Pink Floyd, Tourniquet, some other stuff....some of it finally feels fresh again. :cool:

so today, i went with my dad and a bunch of people on a photo shoot. It was for a Clothing Company here in Van. Anyyyyways, we went to a place called Pub 340. Apparently they found something cool there...

so we got there, went downstairs to the basement, and....holy fuck....

It was an old place, from the 30's. It used to be a Brothel in the 30's.There was an old Cock/dog fighting ring full with old blood stains and a wonderful dead rat, a (shut off ) Opium Den, and the weirdest/scariest thing id ever seen....

This weird narrow little room, that had a little Satanic worship place, complete with upside down cross, pentagrams, weird things hanging from the ceiling etc.. The door was a solid steel door, and there was a Drain in the floor.....To make it even worse, there were axe marks and blood on the floor........

so yeah....thats all there is to it. Bunch of blood, Cock fighting pit, satanic worship room...

Apparently it used to be run by the Hells Angels, so who know WHAT THE FUCK goes/went on there.

oh also, we ended up taking picks in the cock fighting pit lol.

For those who post tl;dr, basically I was a Cock fighting pit with a bunch of blood stains, a satanic worship room with a drain and blood stains and axe marks in the wall.WEird place to take photos

I can't tell if you're being facetious.

It's not just Greek Easter. Easter implies religion, so you would be talking about Greek Orthodox, which is the same thing as Christian Orthodox (I think). It's just the Orthodox sects version of Easter. This includes Russians, Turks and whoever else practices it in what used to be the Byzantine Empire

Doing homework at work. I'm happy because I finally fixed this massive progress-blocking bug that was confusing me for several days. One of the things the program has to do is write a batch (.bat) file and run it, and it turns out that I was a dipshit and telling it to enter invalid commands.

The most confusing thing to me about creating a website initially was the whole using <div> tags to create columns/sections/headers/etc. A friend of mine who does web development for his job sent me a really simple template illustrating how it works, and from there I was able to pretty much take off.

If you think you could use something like that, lemme know.