The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Nothing, at my dads(mother kicked me out of her apartment). I went from being sober for about 7,8 plus weeks to being twasted yesterday and got a
DWI last night and was at the police station wasted in hand cuffs for hours and it completely sucked. Probably going to Rehab being have had alcohol and drug problems since around 15 and almost died when 21(22 now). oh well

life sucks and then you die!

Nothing, at my dads(mother kicked me out of her apartment). I went from being sober for about 7,8 plus weeks to being twasted yesterday and got a
DWI last night and was at the police station wasted in hand cuffs for hours and it completely sucked. Probably going to Rehab being have had alcohol and drug problems since around 15 and almost died when 21(22 now). oh well

This is ironic considering you were just talking about how you don't drink anymore and it's bad for you or something.

You'll probably be thrown in jail for at least a few days imo

I don't drink anymore.

I smoke pot. I'm just not into downers/supressers anymore and being dumbed down by alcohol and deteriorating my health and destroying my internal organs!.

that blows
~gR~

Reinventing the Steel at least I hope.

No, I'm listening to CFH. There are actually a few decent songs on this album. 'Shattered' is a good song. Reinventing the Steel seems like precisely what I don't like about Pantera.

No, I'm listening to CFH. There are actually a few decent songs on this album. 'Shattered' is a good song. Reinventing the Steel seems like precisely what I don't like about Pantera.

Anselmo and the redneck Pantera fans is mainly what I don't like about Pantera, but I can over-look it for the simplistic "rockin" in RTS.

I used to like CFH and VDOP but they both seem kind of boring now.

watching aqua teen hunger force, the dick ship episode. WTF, they have covered up all the dicks with rainbows even the ship made out of dick, and the dick necklaces and the PILE OF FUCKING DICKS IS A BIG BLUE SQUARE. WTFFF THE FCC CAN'T EVEN HANDLE DICK? WHEN THEY'RE DICKS? IS THERE A FUCKING DICK IN THIS HALL OF DICKS WHO HAS NEVER SEEN A DICK? EVERYONE KNOWS DICK!!!

My cat just killed a mouse in my bathroom.

Poor little creature.
Oh well.
I've always found mice to be quite cute, probably one of the more attractive house pests.

I'm listening to Pantera right now. Somebody please punch me in the face. :erk:

:kickass:

Reinventing the Steel at least I hope.

Get out.

CFH is the only Pantera album I can listen to all the way through anymore. That said, it's one of my favorite albums ever and one of the best vocal performances of all time. That album just rapes your face.

Favorite songs:

CFH
Clash With Reality
Psycho Holiday
Shattered