The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

listening to in the shadow of our pale companion and still amazed that the song still gives me goosebumps even after countless listens.
id agree, its one of those songs that never disappoints

Drunk again nothing new lately, need to wake up early tomorrow to submit more resumes and hand a few in.

DAMN good album, first album that got me into them. Took awhile for me to get into them I tried to about a year or so ago but gave up. Glad I tried again. At first I liked For Your Demons, then one day I played I Long from Veronika decides to die and that's when it clicked.

Wondering how many people in the world know that male Echidnas have a four headed penis.

Fuck, Knuckles was so awesome. That's probably why.

Edit: also, just got back from the LoG, As I Lay Dying, COB, Municipal Waste, and God Forbid show.
LoG was great, I'm in a lot of pain from the Wall of Death, but it's all good.

As I Lay Dying was ok, I got punched in the chin by some fat ass drunk Mexican dude, so I missed half the damn show, because I had to go outside to spit some blood and smoke a cigarette to get my wits about me. Jaw hurts like a mother fucker.

I took a break during COB, and instead took the much more enjoyable alternative of stabbing my ears with ice picks. It saves the damage done by Laiho's unbearable vocals. Just an awful band, don't understand what anyone sees in them.

Municipal Waste was unexpectedly a highlight of the show. Great stuff. I've never really listened to them, but I'd really like to get an album by them now. They really had the crowd going and the pit for them was huge and violent.

God Forbid is an accurate statement of my feeling toward the prospect of seeing them again. Not Bodom bad, but just intensively boring.

I take the A.P tests next week, I believe. Should be easy. What A.P tests are you taking?