Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
Language: English
Number of discs: 2
Rating:
Studio: Warner Home Video
DVD Release Date: July 21, 2009
Run Time: 90 minutes

~gR~

gR; no. My iPod I had before this also died after a few years. This happens to fucking EVERYTHING; every kind of mp3 player seems to have something happen to them for no reason after a few years of continual use.

I am currently being pissed that my Zune's d-pad/touchpad has become totally unresponsive.

The zune has to be the crappiest MP3 player I've ever seen. I bought one for my girlfriend on Christmas because of all the raving reviews. Within a week the touchpad was totally unresponsive. So we had it changed. Now it's been a couple months and the second one is broken as well.

Either she's unlucky or they just seem to be really unreliable. Next time we go to the store, I don't think we'll ask for a 3rd zune.

To be honest, I LOVE my Zune...but this really does suck.

I think there was some kind of glitch that messed them up starting the beginning of this year, and mine seems to finally be affected. I have to call support tonight to see if anything can be done.

Whatever you do, don't get a Zen or Zen Micro. I had one of those a few years back, and it would freeze up at least once every couple of hours. It was fixable just by taking the battery out and putting it back in again, but it tended to happen just as I was turning it off, so that there'd be no power next time I went to use it. Happened to no less than THREE different Zen Micros of mine before I threw the damn thing against the wall.

Waiting for the storm to come. I can tell it's close by. The sky darkens and turns redish. The animals are making a lot of noises, more than their usual amounts. Soon it will come.