The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I will always opt for actual buttons over any sort of touch anything tbh. I have a 30g of the first Zune and it's never worked any other way than perfect. And the software keep updating so I have nearly all the features the new ones have.

I was like that with my Zune until I realised the going rate for them on Ebay was only £10 less than I paid for it new so I thought fuck it might as well sell it and add the £50 I found in change in my room and get a new Zune 180.

we just got back from mixing the CD. i'm uploading it now. it sounds... lo fi. i HATE low fi black metal, but it was unavoidable, since its a live recording...

on a happier note. aspen goes in the studio on the 15th to record one song, true nature, which is a drone/doom song. think sunn meets WitTR
~gR~

Isn't the studio your apartment and Aspen just you?

EDIT: When are you getting Aspen tattooed on yourself? It's gonna look fucking retarded.

Man, just cause you stick something up your ass doesn't mean you're gay unless you're a male and enjoy it and it happens to be a cock. Like, what if you have to take medication anally? Or what if your ass itches a lot?

You don't necessarily stick stuff up your butthole if you're itching your ass. In terms of medication, it's different because it's not like you enjoy sticking a suppository up there. If you do, you're probably gay