The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

True, I got a certificate recently for my 5 years of working some time ago...I still cannot believe that it's been more than 5 years since I finished with University.

I thought University went by fast, but looking back it seemed pretty slow compared to now. Right now I'm feeling like Christmas was 2 weeks ago.

Drinking coffee, the Swine Flue is getting way out of control and has moved from NYC to about an hour away from here. seriously WTF

I've gone through enough shit in my life and am not going to be caught dead in a grocery store restaurant and avoid my sister who goes to school. I'm only going outside to smoke a cig and not going anywhere. :)

not sure am overreacting or anything, but bad shit happens to me all the time and really don't want to go out dying from some fucking flu.

Drinking coffee, the Swine Flue is getting way out of control and has moved from NYC to about an hour away from here. seriously WTF

I've gone through enough shit in my life and am not going to be caught dead in a grocery store restaurant and avoid my sister who goes to school. I'm only going outside to smoke a cig and not going anywhere. :)

not sure am overreacting or anything, but bad shit happens to me all the time and really don't want to go out dying from some fucking flu.

itt Greys doesn't keep up with the death toll for the virus

Reading swine flu discussions on a forum, laughing my ass off at some peoples paranoia, "I have a cabin in the woods, fresh water and fish available, I'll go there when the shit hits the fan" :lol:

It's not funny and borerline horror movie ish. scares the shit out of me

Only people in Mexico have died. We have these things in civilization called hospitals.... and our water doesn't force you to piss blood out your ass.

On another note, they just shut down my old high school about 30 minutes from here to prevent outbreak.

Im suffering from nicotine deficiency x___x damn mother wont leave the house.. no room for me to smoke and feel evil for it:Smokedev:

Don't worry, once you live on your own you'll be free to let your current occasional tobacco use mushroom into a full-blown $2000-$4000 per year addiction. Just hang in there.

:lol::lol:
So apparently they're probably gonna close UNT (my current uni) down because of the swine flu.
I was in Spanish last hour and my teacher was trying to convince me that I have to go to the doctor because of a persistent cough I have and I recently developed a sore throat and a sinus headache.

I tried to tell her there's a difference between "swine flu" and "smoker's cough/allergies."

Well, first you have to contract the virus, and secondly, it's not like getting it = instant death, far from it actually. I get why some people freak out, but this shit is getting out of hand. I'm not gonna worry before tons of people start dropping dead all over the world. Actually I'm usually a very hypocondric person, but with last year's "omg bird flu the end is nigh!!!"-media circus in the back of my mind I've learned that things like these are things that the media will squeeze as much as they can out of.

There'd have to be some extreme acceleration of deaths to the point of threatening to go into the millions before I'd really start to give a shit about this. Even if a hundred thousand people die in the U.S., that's a 0.0003% a chance that I myself would die.

Playing prince of persia: sands of time.

ordered the trilogy on thursday, came friday morning :D

and yeah. fuck swine flu. i've said it once, i'll say it again.
i'm still backing avian flu to make a comeback man. that shit can FLLLLLY

The fact that he has a car?

The fact that he has his finals coming up?

The fact that he has a girlfriend who enjoys punk?

OH GOD TELL US THE MEANING
The fact that he has a penis, methinks...

Playing prince of persia: sands of time.

ordered the trilogy on thursday, came friday morning :D

How is it? I'm probably gonna play through that shit over the summer/after APs, when/if I have money.

Just got back from work. About to go on my daily forum view, fap, then go to bed.

Have SAT's tomorrow at 7:45, and waking up at 6:15.

For caffeine intake, I have coffee, an energy drink, and then to top it all off, dark chocolate espresso beans.