The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

being hungover.
watched the new dollhouse episode.

How is Dollhouse? I can't wait for the dvd release in about forever.

Sitting around. Gonna go have a jam later on if my bandmates aren't messed up from the Opeth show they went to last night.

also, mL: you're a junior, right? How can you possible have not taken either Algebra 2 or Geometry?
For me it went: FR - Geometry, SO - Algebra 2, JR - Precalc, SR - Stat, although most people take calculus senior year.

Because freshman year I took pre algebra, last year I took Algebra one, and this year I'm not taking any math classes.

Finishing my first ever bar of Toblerone. I enjoyed it.

very good

now there is white and dark to try

B000H1327K.jpg

TobleroneDark.jpg

On dinner break from my homework/procrastination-on-homework marathon this weekend. Another hot, delicious plate of spaghetti all over my face.

Just got back from hanging with some friends. Ate a bear burger today (Ive mentioned these before, tehy are enormous) and I started learning to skate a bit, I can somewhat ollie and can kinda do a weak pop shovit or whatever.

Because freshman year I took pre algebra, last year I took Algebra one, and this year I'm not taking any math classes.
Are you planning on going to college? If so, not taking math is a really bad strategy.

Pretty damn good.
Started off abit slow, but now it's got moving it's good stuff.
Nice. Whedon does that. Angel took an entire season to pick up.

watching full metal alchemist.
Good show. If you watch the entire series, don't watch the movie. After watching the series you'll think you want to watch the movie for closure but tbh you're better off not watching it because it really doesn't help and also it's not very good.