The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Isn't the studio your apartment and Aspen just you?

EDIT: When are you getting Aspen tattooed on yourself? It's gonna look fucking retarded.

this was kastigation. as for the studio, i could record in my house, but i plan on going to a studio

and i dunno when im gonna get aspen tattooed. and you can keep your jackass comments to yourself
~gR~

Just discovered that I've made almost 60 posts here today. I feel like I'm becoming WAIF or something. :erk:

That's no big deal as long as you're buzzed/drunk when you make posts like i am right now. They other day i picked up a bottle of 100 proof captain morgan. Yea atm I've had 5 shots and about to have my second mixed drink. I'm usually a beer drinker but I've gone with the rum tonight.

:kickass:
Went to see Protest the Hero tonight... you all probably hate them, but they're pretty quality musicians. Lots of energy, and I like to dominate smaller metalcore kids in pits. I feel like a super bad ass just throwing those skinny fucks off me, compared to say LoG the other night, where it's more about survival.

Anyways... yeah... workin' on some tequilla now... Had a fucking fantastic day, so I figure I'd celebrate.

Reading swine flu discussions on a forum, laughing my ass off at some peoples paranoia, "I have a cabin in the woods, fresh water and fish available, I'll go there when the shit hits the fan" :lol:

Same people that believe the Illuminati will take over everyone and that they are going to implant chips in our brains to control our movements probably

Because when people get out of college they tend to get absorbed in massively time-consuming routines such as work and family, which make their daily life even less remarkable and thus appear to go by faster.