The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just got back from whataburger, and they don't have the patty melt anymore. The only reason why ANYONE especially me goes to that garbage of a restaurant and they don't have their star burger? W-W-WHAT??!! THIS IS WHY FUCKING PEOPLE GO ON SHOOTING RAMPAGES!! ARHGH!!!!!

Drinking c0ffay listening to Soilwork. Wondering if i can make it to the gym or not, i hit my head off a steel beam in someones crawlspace a few days ago and for some reason my neck is killing me.

Coleslaw is sweet.
Went in for one class, then realized I had 2.5 hours free, so I went home, played guitar, had a burger, and then went back to school. It was excellent. Now I'm killing time in Engineering.
Also, I passed my senior paper. It wasn't a sure thing, and if you don't pass you don't graduate, so this is good. Got an 84, but I can revise.

today after work, i went over to the whorehouse. i said hi to the pimp and asked if my girl was there. he said yes but i have to wait 10 minutes. i say ok and sit at the bar.

suddenly i hear a loud shriek. the pimp and the bouncer go running. i follow cautiously. i hear a man shouting PUTE PUTE. the pimp and the bouncer grab him and he struggles.

i see my girl huddled in a corner crying. i run over and hold her. i ask what happened and she starts talking in rapid french... apparently he got really rough. THAT PIECE OF SHIT.

so i embrace her and keep saying it's ok it's ok. she calms down. on va? she asks. i say no we dont have to. no i want to she says. so we go.

i fuck her gently. tu es gentil she says. yes you're safe with me i say.

as we're dressing up she seems more cheerful. i say you should get some pepper spray to blast his fuckin face. she laughs and says oui oui c'est vrai. i hug her and say in my shitty french j'espere que je peux te donner une nouveau vie. it's ok baby she says in english.

you can find some gems in pawn shops. but there is also a lot of crap. you have to search often.
~gR~

Yeah. That's true with a lot of things.

Unfortunately, I've no real clue what exactly I'm looking for - being that it'd be my first guitar in.. 12 years. I used to have an acoustic.

I was at the pawn shop the other day just looking, they had a few for $199 and a King V for $700, which is way more than I plan on spending.. 200-250 is more my range at the moment, and a few amps were on the shelves. Something small suits me.