The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Finishing my studying and then going to finish up on my shoulder work outs that I did earlier. Also be studying mostly all day tomorrow. I've got two major anatomy tests on Monday and Tuesday. Two different classes.

I love Chicago. Lived there for years til the terrible move to Denver. Go to Uno's. It's the shit.

Giordano's is the pinnacle of Chicagoan cuisine.

Great atmosphere at that ballpark, get someone to buy you beers!

It was chilly tonight so hot chocolates did me fine. Was a great game too. They beat Texas 3-2 with the go-ahead run scored in the 8th, then a stellar save by Jenks.

My flight back to Boston is at noon tomorrow. Can't wait to get back to the seafood shacks.

Bumming around. Will go to bed soon. Did some little atmospheric thing; it sounds good to me right now, but it may not in the morning.
We'll see...

Just got back from going out to the Yarra Ranges for Mother's Day lunch. Took my new car for a good run for the first time. Oh how I love my new car. Anyone who says material possessions can't bring happiness is a wanker.

Giordano's is the pinnacle of Chicagoan cuisine.

It was chilly tonight so hot chocolates did me fine. Was a great game too. They beat Texas 3-2 with the go-ahead run scored in the 8th, then a stellar save by Jenks.

My flight back to Boston is at noon tomorrow. Can't wait to get back to the seafood shacks.

Oh god, I forgot about Giordano's... Fuck I miss that city.

Getting ready for werk. Kinda pissed that I aint going to Boise tomorrow night to see Opeth and Enslaved but fuck it, MDF is going to make me shit shrapnel. Just put this band called Sex Machineguns on my Mp3 players. Its some hella wacky glam/speed metal from Japan. Killer stuffs.

I've heard of them. Japanese metal is really fun because they want to be like Western metal but they're Japanese.

Wasting time. My friend just alerted me to a Porcupine Tree/King's X show at a venue that's a thirty minute walk from my house. Win. It's in September, tho.