The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Watching the Royal Tennanbaums after having a long discussion with my cousin about our fucked up family. So glad I'm not in Buffalo.

I saw that a couple months ago and I loved the music. A lot of the acrobatics were cool too but I was more impressed with the music. They combined some world influences but most of it had Jazz influence, at some points they went symphonic metal.

The music was shit. Reminded me of Shpongle, but with far more cheese and far less psychedelia. And the faggoty vocals annoyed the crap out of me. It was all very slick, but there was no soul.

And I kept having visions of the performers going out the back and getting beaten by their trainers for having their feet in the wrong position or something.

Waking up. I evidently passed out on my cousin's bed. How convenient. Getting ready to take a stroll through Chicago before the White Sox game tonight.

Pics or STFU

That only works once.

Making plans with a friend to go see a movie. Mostly going just to go see a movie with him. He's a junior so I don't see him much at school and we haven't hung out in forever because I've been busy with shit and my band and he's been busy with the fucktons of shit his mother forces on him.

The music was shit. Reminded me of Shpongle, but with far more cheese and far less psychedelia. And the faggoty vocals annoyed the crap out of me. It was all very slick, but there was no soul.

I guess the Cirque Du Soleil you went to was different than mine.