The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I don't know how it is everywhere else, but here 95% of all truck drivers (especially those ridiculously huge F350s and so on) are the biggest jerks on the road. And I get this treatment while in my large Expedition. No respect..

F350? Unusual, maybe 250s?

Well that's one reason they buy them, so they can "boss" people around on the road. The really funny thing is when the guy jumps out and he's like 5ft even.

I don't move out of their way and if anything I go to a greater length to piss them off.

Which also reminds me of an incident I was in a hurry and this cunt wouldn't go over 20mph in a 40mph zone and it's double lines with traffic coming so I'm riding her ass.. She then starts waving her finger and phone in the air like she was gonna call the cops... Soon as traffic slowed I dumped it into 3rd and passed.

I wish it were legal to ram people off the road, my bumper wouldn't even flex.

Until it needs repair.. Most complicated vehicle I ever worked on was a BMW.

The really funny thing is when the guy jumps out and he's like 5ft even.

Guilty. I'm 5'6 and drive a Ram Megacab. Drove a little 2 door Civic for 6 years, decided to upgrade to something that could do whatever I needed it to do, instead of having to borrow friend's trucks all the time. Heard enough "overcompensation" jokes since I bought it.

I wish it were legal to ram people off the road, my bumper wouldn't even flex.

This.

I always wanted my car to sprout tentacles to pick up other cars and place them elsewhere.

Has anyone ever honked before at the faggots who drive at or below the speed limit in the fast lane of the highway? I've been really tempted to several times, but haven't gathered up the balls yet. That shit just pisses me off, and the people most likely know they're doing it.

Has anyone ever honked before at the faggots who drive at or below the speed limit in the fast lane of the highway? I've been really tempted to several times, but haven't gathered up the balls yet. That shit just pisses me off, and the people most likely know they're doing it.

I usually just give them the 'high beams at close range' treatment. If that doesn't work, it's time to blast them with the horn. If neither of them work, combinations of both coupled with erratic swerving usually scares them away eventually.

Went and saw Cirque De Soleil tonight. Got given tix for xmas. Some of the acrobatics & crazy performing was pretty impressive, but the cheese factor was way too high for any real enjoyment.

Technically, the high speed lane is for people going the speed limit since, after all, it's a LIMIT. The other lanes are for people who go below the speed limit.

That was the original intention anyway. Though, flow of traffic laws have changed that.