The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I miss driving a manual.

drivingmanual.jpg

Automatic transmissions are for pussies.

I'm currently listening to Stampin' Ground and searching for a Dr. Pepper.

i'm a nervous driver whose also terribly terrified of other drivers and cars. i need to focus on the idiots in front of me or i die...
~gR~

shopping for an audi a3. i can totally afford a manual. i need an automatic though
~gR~

That's a pretty good car. I liked the A3 when I tried one (well I actually tried both a manual and automatic). The seller was funny...he was making me drive in a road that I didn't know at all and was getting mad at me because I was just driving at 160 km/h in a curve...he was making sign to go faster. He was a little insane.

You should check the BMW 135i, nice car too and pretty much in the same price range. The seller took me in a road where there was a 90 degre curve with indications about taking at 20km/h max...he told me to go ahead and take it at 80. I trusted him (I would have never done that with my current car) and the car took the curve like it was nothing. Breaking is also very impressive on this car. Very fun car to drive.

You might want to check the Lexus IS250 as well...pretty nice car too. Less powerful than both German cars but it's still decent and the interior is extremely nice and well done.

What's with this talk of pansy cars?

The tundra is a lot of hype. It's a good truck no doubt about that, but there's a tonnn of hype pushing it's popularity. Albeit against my nature, they look bitchin' slammed to the ground.

Personally, for off-road purposes a small Hilux/Tacoma suits and if you're towing you can't beat a diesel so there's really no point in gasoline engines for towing, though for some reason people try to rationalize a gasoline engine for towing.

If Toyota released a diesel Tundra, I'd buy. As would a lot of others.

My toyota snapped a timing chain on me today, so I'll be fixing that tomororow. It's 16 years old, a break here and there is expected.

And so my post isn't completely off-topic with the thread.

I'm cleaning my Sig Sauer :)

Belligerent said:
Why all the worries? Driving is simple.

driving is alright, but people are reckless and do stupid shit.

That's a pretty good car. I liked the A3 when I tried one (well I actually tried both a manual and automatic). The seller was funny...he was making me drive in a road that I didn't know at all and was getting mad at me because I was just driving at 160 km/h in a curve...he was making sign to go faster. He was a little insane.

You should check the BMW 135i, nice car too and pretty much in the same price range. The seller took me in a road where there was a 90 degre curve with indications about taking at 20km/h max...he told me to go ahead and take it at 80. I trusted him (I would have never done that with my current car) and the car took the curve like it was nothing. Breaking is also very impressive on this car. Very fun car to drive.

You might want to check the Lexus IS250 as well...pretty nice car too. Less powerful than both German cars but it's still decent and the interior is extremely nice and well done.

Why all the worries? Driving is simple.

any of those hatch backs? thats what i need

What's with this talk of pansy cars?

trucks are huge and scare me. i'm afraid im gonna hit something because of its size and clumsiness. (sp?)
~gR~

its not a gender thing, but a penis size thing. i dont need a massive truck to prove i'm a man. most people with trucks dont even drive them on a dirt road or put anything more than luggage in the bed.
~gR~

its not a gender thing, but a penis size thing. i dont need a massive truck to prove i'm a man. most people with trucks dont even drive them on a dirt road or put anything more than luggage in the bed.
~gR~

I was referring to your nervousness while driving.

Though I do agree with the truck thing, we call them "bros." Flat-billed hats and sandals in a lifted truck that's never seen dirt - pisses me off.

Or asshats in Jeeps, I've pulled several out.. Jeeps are fine and dandy for wheeling, but these suburban retards buy them and think they can climb mountains or tame rivers - not gonna happen.

I run my 'yota through the clay pits about every week, and it's 2 wheel-drive even.

I don't know how it is everywhere else, but here 95% of all truck drivers (especially those ridiculously huge F350s and so on) are the biggest jerks on the road. And I get this treatment while in my large Expedition. No respect..