The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Actually, the left lane is the passing lane.

I tend to pop the clutch at people that don't move, makes them think I'm about to floor it into them. Kinda fun. Immature, but fun.

Depends on what needs repairing, but it's certainly not much more expensive if you do repairs yourself or know an independent shop who works on them

They like to blow gaskets.

Guilty. I'm 5'6 and drive a Ram Megacab. Drove a little 2 door Civic for 6 years, decided to upgrade to something that could do whatever I needed it to do, instead of having to borrow friend's trucks all the time. Heard enough "overcompensation" jokes since I bought it.

5'6" is about average, though.

MegaCabs are annoying... What do people want to haul, stuff or people?

Went and saw Cirque Du Soleil tonight. Got given tix for xmas. Some of the acrobatics & crazy performing was pretty impressive, but the cheese factor was way too high for any real enjoyment.

I saw that a couple months ago and I loved the music. A lot of the acrobatics were cool too but I was more impressed with the music. They combined some world influences but most of it had Jazz influence, at some points they went symphonic metal.

I'm about to hop in the shower, get all prettied for the day and pick up my paycheck. It looks like the weather is actually going to be nice this week FINALLY so hopefully I'll get the chance to do some outdoorsy stuff as well.

Most of the time that is the owner/driver being dumb and not paying attention to obvious signals that something is wrong, like having to fill the coolant tank every week or so.

There's also the whole cast iron block and aluminum cylinder head situation. Although not in newer vehicles.

I'm trying to decide which I want to buy more, an Izzy arsenal M44 Mosin Nagant to add to my collection.. or a new pump paintball marker.. Decisions.

Just finished cleaning up some embarrassingly bad code on my website. Now getting back to my main duty at work: nothing.

I got a D in last years AS English coursework, but apparently, the draft I handed in this year was in the B range. I had to put more in to get the right word count, hopefully I haven't shittied it up somehow.

Just got back from Camden/Rockport/Rockland. Picked up the new Heaven and Hell cd, and ate Mexican food with my mom.