The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Never.

I've shit 4 times in the half hour I've been up.
Drinking a different drink in every fucking pub I went to last night wasn't a great idea :(

And I got my wicked sick awesome self esteem boosts last night, so it's all good :D

So they only made my model of guitar for one year. Maybe it will be fucking valuable in like 10 years.

Cool.

Hardly.
There's still alot of Akatsuki, and you know they're gonna make every fight last about 20 fucking issues :(

Yeah, but with Orichimaru, Jiraiya, and a bunch of Akatsuki members dead, also with all the Jinchuuriki captured except Naruto it doesn't look like there is a ton of room to continue for much longer.

Love me or leave me, make your choice but believe me I love you I do, I do, I do, I do, I do I cant conceal it, dont you see, cant you feel it? Dont you too? I do, I do, I do, I do, I do Oh, Ive been dreaming through my lonely past Now I just made it, I found you at last So come on, now lets try it, I love you, cant deny it cos its true I do I do I do I do I do, I do, I do, I do, I do

wondering if we will see $4 gas this summer

bike_path_home_1.png

Sitting here mildly uncomfortable after listening to the story my girlfriend's grandmother just told her...

At about 10:30 I was getting ready to leave her house.. we were outside doing the usual whatever saying goodnite and the "I love you"s and all that... Her grandma had been sitting on the porch outside since way before dark.

Apparently her grandmother had been "talking to God" earlier that day.. and God told her something.. something that she didnt fully understand and wouldnt tell either of us.

Suddenly, their back door slams and her grandma, who had been sitting outside for nearly 6 hours finally comes in the house.

I go ahead home... on my way home I hit a possum going nearly 50 mph... so fast I barely realized it happen.

I call Ash like I do every night after I get home to tell her goodnite. (we both live on back roads and it comforts her to some degree) She's quite upset... and I ask her what's wrong.

Her grandmother described to her what had happened and why she came into the house. A large black figure (3 to 4 feet tall) appeared from the tall grass, standing upright and had looked her in the face with glowing yellow eyes, a long pointed tail flicking behind it. They have three dogs, 2 of which are incredibly bitchy, and none of them seemed to notice or even make a sound.