The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yeah, I'm kinda upset that my mom wouldn't let me go.

But I can understand why, considering Baltimore has a huge crime rate.

Yeah, if I did go, I'd probably go back and forth with someone.

But hopefully next year I can go, and the lineup will be awesome next year also.

No crime happened to me...you really should just stick with other people and not go out at 4-5 AM like Dillon.

:lol:

I'm honestly glad that happened because it's probably the best story ever. There was no harm really, we got the money back. However, we were lucky he didn't have a weapon for obvious reasons :p It's even funnier that he gave up though because I was shirtless when I chased him down, who the hell is intimidated by somebody my size? :lol: Plus, him asking for the water afterwards was comedy in its purest forum.

My school has a somewhat decent proportion of black people. Then again it's like 40 people.

Me too. I'm half white but most people just call me white (until they see my mom) so I just go with that.

I don't care because you wouldn't care at all if it happened the other way round and you believe in inherited guilt.

No I would care, but it doesn't happen that way because there are no people of color that post here. The darkest thing you'll probably find here are the deepest parts of OMNI'S vagina.

edit - im Hispanic with a tanned complexion for those of you who thought i was black.