The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I have enough for an AR-15 now. I've thought about buying one for a while.

Looks like Krig already has one:
ar15-21.jpg

Seriously, though, why the fuck do you need an assault rifle? A handgun I understand, but this? Are you worried that an army of thieves are going to try to steal your stuff?

A handgun isn't big enough? When you don't feel secure without an automatic weapon in your house, it's time to either reconsider your priorities or move to a better neighborhood.

I'm still working on picking out a gun to buy for when I turn 18 though I'll probably just end up getting a Mossberg 500 and then set aside an AR-15 fund.
do it man. do it!!!

I have enough for an AR-15 now. I've thought about buying one for a while.
go to some gun forums and figure out what you want. Those guys can help you out.
Get one before it's banned.

I'm still working on picking out a gun to buy for when I turn 18 though I'll probably just end up getting a Mossberg 500 and then set aside an AR-15 fund.

You have to be 21. I think. Last I read.

edit: that's just if you want a federal license, my bad.

Got hired at Walgreens. Took a drug test. Yay. Now I can fuck around for the next couple days till I start working.

The Walgreens I'm working at is almost in Brookline Village. I did apply to some places in Cambridge and Boston, but nothing too far away.

I work at the Chelmsford Walgreens (#7220). It's much better than the Lowell one and not 24 hours. What position did you get hired for and what's your wage like? :p