The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Went to a demolition party last night. Haven't been to one of those since I was about 22. Was pretty tame by demolition party standards though, lots of rampant debauchery, writing on walls and dismantling of fittings etc, but not enough smashing of stuff. I did, however, score a dishwasher. :kickass:

Just got back from a night at my friends place. Watched some movies, earlier that day (or maybe the day before) I saw a band at this art festival bastardize a Miles Davis tune by making it reggae. :erk:

Having one of those overly human moments I oh so despise.

My gf let her dog off of his run line to take him inside last night after I brought her home... He ran off instead. He followed me down her driveway and ran behind me in the other lane. A car came and blasted him and I saw it in the driver side rear view mirror.

He was already dead before I turned around. A man in a truck brought him back to the house and I buried him under their apple tree around midnight. That dog was her baby... she found him in their barn when he was just a puppy. I stayed with her until she just fell asleep a few minutes ago... I liked the dog myself (not to mention I feel guilty as fuck)... and she's done nothing but cry since. :cry:

In France. Like my 10th time here. The vinyl hunting is great;my collection is going to be ace soon.