The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Fucking :lol: at apparently PETA groups having a go at him for that.

I woke up bout half hour ago. Need to post a job applicationformthingy, then ring up job centre to see if they have any jobs for me. Then start drinking heavily, and possibly watch Last House on the Left and Flight 666.

Just got back from work.

Wine tasting+pouring rain the whole time I'm working=Tired, and hurt me.

Seriously, fuck wearing Converse in the rain, and then not being able to change socks or shoes all fucking day. Also the fact that for about 5 hours today I wandered around town.

I'm tired.

Played around with my new keyboard (it's a shitty little Yamaha, but it was free). Now reading archived Dilbert strips because I'm a loser.

just got back from a week in the forest. now i'm gonna go pick up my temp atm card. some fuck thought it was a good idea to some how get my info and use it...
~gR~

banana, green tea, metal
Bananas are my second favorite fruit. Nectarines are better. And I prefer black tea (and black metal....:))

I just woke up. Trying to shake off the feeling of dread from my dreams. I have some kind of mid-grade insomnia, so sleeping is hard enough, but then EVERY SINGLE TIME I sleep, I have these gruesome and/or terrifying dreams...It sucks.

damnit, i came home to a fucking disaster. a band dropped off our show tonight. i hate when bands drop off last minute. any colorado bands wanna play tonight?
~gR~