The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Some stuff you all care about. Turns out my Bel Airing of my Chinese students was too complex for them to read through and understand even though I translated it. My translation was probably somewhat shitty, but it's not that hard to get the gist of it even if you take it all literally.

My most likely bad translation of my Bel Airing story.

Jintian wo qu le shang chang mai pingguo. Zai jiedao wo yankan xuexiao pengyou. Tamen daqiu zaqiu. Wo daqiu tamen yi zhongtou. Wo dapo wo tui. Tamen gaozhi wo mama ranhou wo mama chengwei huang. Ta shuo “ni qianju ni ayi he jiujiu zai Bel Air.” Wo xiao wei jichengche ranhou shenmeshihou ta guolai, paizhao shuo xinxian he nali mozi zai jingzi. Jiaru yidiandongxi wo hui shuo zheige jichengche shi xihan, ke wo renwei "xianzai wangdiao ta, yo homes to Bel Air!" Wo jianglin zai bieshu zai qi yihuo ba ranhou wo rang jichengche “yo homes smell ya later.” wo yankan wo wangguo. Wo shi zainali zhongjiu, gei zuo zai wo throne as Bel Air wangzi.

Some stuff I couldn't translate, obviously.

I did the translation during my lunch break.

Story in English below.

Today I went to the store to buy some apples. On the street I saw friends from school. They were playing soccer. I played with them for an hour. I broke my leg. They told my mom and my mom got scared. She said “you’re moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air” I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab was rare, but I thought “now forget it “yo homes to Bel Air.” I pulled up to the house at about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie “yo homes smell ya later.” I looked at my kingdom. I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel Air.

I did the translation during my lunch break.

Story in English below.

Today I went to the store to buy some apples. On the street I saw friends from school. They were playing soccer. I played with them for an hour. I broke my leg. They told my mom and my mom got scared. She said “you’re moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air” I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab was rare, but I thought “now forget it “yo homes to Bel Air.” I pulled up to the house at about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie “yo homes smell ya later.” I looked at my kingdom. I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel Air.

Why fuck with the original?

In bed with my woman listening to black sabbath and drinking a cold one BRUV

ergoquest500_3.jpg

comfortable_nerd.jpg

which 1 is u then lol

So I was in a bad mood today so I bought two packs of needles and hid them randomly in near playground's sandbox. I'm in a better mood now and my cock is exuberating. Fun.