The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

539_Nils%20Oscar.JPG

Best beer ever. Thanks for the tip Vilden.

Do american bars even have cider? Like strongbow and shit?
I've always wondered that, because you never see americans talking about drinking it, ever.

And I'm having another neil young listening sess. I've been addicted to him for the past couple of days.

yeah. I've been to a few with Strongbow. Some have Magners and others have American ciders (Hornsby's, Wyder's, etc...)

He reminds me of people I know who I wouldn't have thought would ever get bored enough to post on an internet forum.

Keystone Light has a taste (shit), whereas Coors Light is really just water with alcohol content.

I will drink any shit beer except Keystone Light. I actually buy Natty when I feel like being a poor bastard and reminiscing about college.

How you can drink Natty and then say Keystone tastes like shit is beyond me. Natty is pretty gross.

I am looking forward to being on the east coast again for a bit to get me some Yuengling!

Coors Light > Bud Light.

PBR is shit alright.

PBR is not worse than Keystone Light, you my pals

It might be. Along with any Miller product too, fuck Miller.

Keystone Light has a taste (shit), whereas Coors Light is really just water with alcohol content.

I will drink any shit beer except Keystone Light. I actually buy Natty when I feel like being a poor bastard and reminiscing about college.

Can't we just agree American beer is utter rubbish?

What the fuck is with people comparing light American beers anyway? I've had like one Bud light in my life and it was abhorrent; Budweiser is in-fucking-credibly superior.