The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

:lol:

Reality shows can suck my dick.
I will admit, the first Big Brother was just about an experiment into how people will react when placed together randomly and with cameras all around etc.

Now it's just a fucking freak show. Hell, they've even taken away the whole "no talking about nominations rule" now just to get them to bitch more so they have more "juicy" stuff to show.

I watch TV once a week, on a thursday, when there's Mock the Week and We Are Klang on. that's it. The rest of stuff I watch it grabbed from American Tv. Stuff like Reaper, Family Guy, Lost, House, 30 Rock etc, because I can't be arsed to wait for the new eps to reach these shores.

I don't really watch television except for the news. I watched Top Gear, but I don't have my own car, so it kind of annoys me now.

Heh, someone found a pic of me online with my mom and made this.

poster43352647.jpg

pic is like 3-4 years old btw.

ohh ya and TA!! DAA!!!! XORV HAS FINALLY BEEN REVEALED.

I don't really watch television except for the news. I watched Top Gear, but I don't have my own car, so it kind of annoys me now.

I'm a lot more into DVD's and VHS tapes than cable and when actually watch TV mainly watch the news a lot of the time.

Heh, someone found a pic of me online with my mom and made this.

poster43352647.jpg

pic is like 3-4 years old btw.

ohh ya and TA!! DAA!!!! XORV HAS FINALLY BEEN REVEALED.
lol someone pissed at you?

hmm i can tell your mom was once hot btw

I had a dream.
It involved many things.
The main interesting point was that I got a Manowar hoodie that fitted perfectly. It was beautiful.
And I rode an underwater dragon thing.
Then it suddenly turned into a scene from Spyro. I got all the gems bitch.

I had a dream right out of Krig's subconscious. I was at a fancy restaurant where they had these little portable toilet canister things (kind of like those pans you drain old motor oil into) that you could take back to your seat and have a crap without having to leave your table. I had to stand in line forever to get seated during that dream, so when I finally got to my table I took the most massive dump ever.

I woke up from that dream thinking, "Man, what a relief that dump was. I wonder why they don't have those in real life. ...Oh, right."