The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Saying goodbye to my friends has been the toughest fucking thing ever.
I really didn't expect it to be this hard.

FUCK

I really didn't expect it to be this hard.

FUCK

That's what she said.

steve-carell-doesnt-save-babies.jpg

So I went through facebook feed this morning and I'm like *erk*, what the fuck? What the fuck is wrong with some of my friends. When I imagine I'll have to go to school again with em I'm just getting sick. Fuck this shit. 80 percent of the girls I know are fucking stupid cunts, for fucks fucking sake. Bitchass fucking smiles and fucking dumb faces.

But I'm also tired of telling everyone how retarded they are, because I look like a jerk that way, so I guess I'll just shut up and do nothing. Again. What a nice life attitude. Fucking lie, is everything. Doing nothing.

Also, seen the new Tarantino yesterday, would give it 80%. I'm seriously starting to like Pitt after seeing Burn After Reading and this one.

haha, I wrote 'Nucking Figger' on my friend's Facebook wall and he sent me a PM and told him to never contact him again and 'you don't write that on other people's profiles' and that he lost some friends because of what I wrote. This guy is hardly ever serious, so I don't know if it's just a joke or whatever. He deleted me as a friend, so we'll see..

I haven't seen him since I quit working where he was working, so it's not a substantial loss