The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

On the night MJ died and everyone was making up jokes about it on their statuses, my mate got several wall posts about "Being insensitive", and few people defriended him.
Mine just laughed.
I felt my friend list won a victory that night.

haha yeah, I made a joke like 'MJ just couldn't beat it anymore' on my sister's status.

Mine was 'I guess I won't be seeing 'Close Encounters of the Third Grade' in theaters anytime soon'

unbelievably stoked, for the first time in a while.

Today I met a bunch of awesome Jazz musicians, and got in contact with a Pianist name Stu Goldberg. He has played with John Mclaughlin ( solo and Mahavishnu ), Wayne Shorter, etc. He's gonna give me some lessons, which is unreal.

heres a song where he plays keys in

Last edited by a moderator:
Listening to the title track of Where Ironcrosses Grow for the third time in a row.

HANGING HELPLESS IN BARBED WIRE!
ANOTHER HELPLESS VICTIM!
CUT TO SHREDS IN THE RAIN OF FIRE!
BLEEDING BURNING SUFFERIIIIING!

I saw a cop pwn two bitches this morning. So I came in late and these two Asian chicks came in in front of me and handed in late notes. So the lady at the desk talks to him and the cop that works at my school says "now is your chance to admit you were lying about the notes and go to class." They said "our parents don't speak English so we had to copy them." Then the cop said "I saw your car go in, pull in front of the school, leave, make an illegal turn, stop so you could write the notes, and come back."