The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yeah that stuff will definitely do it. Its always a satisfying feeling when you have your shit come over the top, assuming its not in your house. I remember back in high school i actually forced a bathroom to close down for awhile. Oh the satisfaction!

Having massive nostalgia.

KICK PUNCH IT'S ALL IN THE MIND
parappa_level1.jpg

Being woken up by my brothers alarm clock because he couldn't be arsed to turn it off when he went to work about half hour ago so it's just been getting louder and louder and louder until I can hear it in my room.
Cunt.

Trying to reconfigure my new PC to transfer files to my xbox media centre via ftp. I've got them talking to each other, but it keeps telling me the username & password of the xbox are wrong even though they've been entered correctly and double checked x 1000. Five hours, several online tutorials and a long phone call to my I.T. friend (who helped me set it up last time) later, I'm about ready to smash something.

I've had like 4 nights in a row where I couldn't sleep at night so I fell asleep at like 7am and woke up at about 12 or something. It's so shitty when that happens.