The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I was enjoying the same over here until I lost my damn memory card on which I'd beaten most of Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I got a new one, but just haven't been in the mood to slog through all that beginning crap to get to the fun open-ended part of the game. I need to get more games for that thing tbh

Blah, I need to call back the company I interviewed at two weeks ago (although I already called last week with no response). I also need to get on with the applications again - been taking a break from it since that interview. So tired of all this crap.

Blah, I need to call back the company I interviewed at two weeks ago (although I already called last week with no response). I also need to get on with the applications again - been taking a break from it since that interview. So tired of all this crap.

Yeah, be sure to keep up on those callbacks. That's a way some companies gauge a person's actual interest in the position.

I was enjoying the same over here until I lost my damn memory card on which I'd beaten most of Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I got a new one, but just haven't been in the mood to slog through all that beginning crap to get to the fun open-ended part of the game. I need to get more games for that thing tbh

Two words: Oblivion/Morrowind

I've had like 4 nights in a row where I couldn't sleep at night so I fell asleep at like 7am and woke up at about 12 or something. It's so shitty when that happens.

Well at least it seems like you dont have to get up for work the day after which is a plus. Unless you need a work to pay the bills that is. Then it kind of sucks.

When I cant sleep I usually lay down in my sofa (which is big and way comfy) and put the "sleep" function on the tv. My problem is that I think to much about bad stuff to actually fall asleep. When the tv is on and I hear other voices I cant think and therefore I can relax and go to sleep.

A beer also helps at times.

Warsaw is great and Poznan women are amazing.

Sitting in room, in pain. Lastnight I managed to pull my calf muscle, fuck up my shoulder, got cuts over my arms, neck and chest, and my eye is killing me and I have no idea why. Cocktails and Vodka = memory loss.

Devasya Chāyā;8532128 said:
I now have a tv in my room and a nintendo gamecube. Fuck yes.

Snap, I was inspecting my gamecube yesterday.

I got quite far into some dungeon on twilight princess like 2 years ago and then left it. Hmmm now there's something to do.

Shame the TV is an a dusty old 80s philips 15 inch machine.

Sitting here doing nothing. Going to do my English, Government, and Chinese homework then study Latin and Sanskrit.