The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Meh, I kill to get to work in the morning, however about 80% of my work week involves me closing up the joint, so I don't get to get out of that place til 10:30..which works out fine on weekends, but on weekdays it kinda sucks

Anyone else catch that ridiculous fucking behind-the-back-and-through-the-legs shit Federer pulled to set up match point? Jesus fuck.

Yeah, fucking incredible.

I've seen tennis players do that before. Yawn.

Usually if they pull it off they might manage to get the ball back over the net at best, not smash an unplayable passing shot and set up match point.

Yeah, fucking incredible.

Usually if they pull it off they might manage to get the ball back over the net at best, not smash an unplayable passing shot and set up match point.

Well, the ones that aren't over the net and/or winners usually aren't seen on highlight shows/youtube anyway (at least in my experience). The only reason that particular one is special is that it was a winner.

Jesus fucking Christ Ozzman, shut the fuck up already. You just fucking suck in all facets of life, and unfortunately especially so in the one facet of life relevant to mine, that being your usage of the internet, with your constant annoying and needless comments.

:lol:

Okay, I'm actually listening to Katatonia and being a panzy. Lots o' bad shit going on. Sometimes I actually miss heroin.
z163460791.jpg

I'm currently listening to Clutch while I plan my weekend.