The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I have 2 slam albums I'd like to get to tonite... but as I sit here with my copy of ::Farseeing the Paranormal Abysm:: for the third time... I cant pull myself away from it.

It's an absolute beast of epic proportions, and Structure of the Seance is my favorite so far.

The music itself... the artwork... even the lyrics of this album are just.. amazing

Within my spirit, summit and abyss, to darkness I have submerged, coming here,
to walk with the oldest wraiths, the spiral narrows on this tideless shores, warmed my unequaled showers of icy haze....
A supernal ecstasty, a substantial wilderness, to let my dreams be licked by dolorous euphoria,
Because now is too late, to return to the womb chamber, peaceful dark that once I adorned, mutating alter of
blazing reconstruction, and then creating my tomb, from this fiery rebirth and constructing my dream
at this igneous rebirth, as my senses are exploding like the last of the sunsets
death is a desire, life is just a brief passage... withing my spirit, summit and abyss,
The spiral narrows on these tideless shores...

Here's what I was doing...My guitarist didn't know my drummer was here, so I told him I kept hearing noises downstairs (which isn't unusual, actually). He went to check, and my drummer scared him. The burst of fire was improvised, so I jumped a bit to. HA!

Last edited by a moderator: