The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Decided I actually want to gain some mass and stop being a twig this year, so I just hit the gym with some friends for the first time in forever. Tomorrow's going to be rough.

Spore is so far pretty unimpressive. I made it to tribal and then the game made my computer reboot for some reason. So far, a boring and cutesy kid's game.

Just won Sabbat - Dreamweaver on ebay for $5. Yesterday I won Angelcorpse - Hammer of Gods for the same price. Now I am paying for both.

Being awake. Played Hogs of War again yesterday. It was fucking awesome.

Now I'm missing lectures for a refresher course I paid to do :erk:
Ah well, I basically know what I'm doing when it comes to the stuff being covered today.

Nothing, at my mothers brewing coffee and going to apply for a job at price chopper online and am just really fucking annoyed and frusterated. I worked on a Ranch for a few years and than was a dishwasher and than a waiter and have no idea what else to do in this town, either I get a job being a waiter again or apply for this job for right now until being able to pay off my fine and get my license back. I'm honestly really worn out and tired and all my jobs suck.

CAN'T GO ON.

:zombie:

day_dead01.jpg

I am dead.

So, some random trolls from 4chan who were trolling me on last.fm took things a step further by finding my home phone number somehow and asking for me via that Sprint proxy phone service. Kinda our fault since who the hell has their number listed anymore, but yeah. Needless to say we changed our phone number :lol: gay.