The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'll be keeping up with that, blackened death/evil black metal makes up a lot of my favorite modern music right now.

So, some random trolls from 4chan who were trolling me on last.fm took things a step further by finding my home phone number somehow and asking for me via that Sprint proxy phone service. Kinda our fault since who the hell has their number listed anymore, but yeah. Needless to say we changed our phone number :lol: gay.

AND THEY HAD SEX WITH SUE IN THE BATHROOM :heh:

AND THERE WASN'T MUCH TOOTHPASTE LEFT :zombie:

I'll be keeping up with that, blackened death/evil black metal makes up a lot of my favorite modern music right now.

I'll keep it updated very regularly. I've been so bored and I listen to so much music, why not? I'd have started a slam blog, but Andy and Nick have that done very well. Black metal is the only thing I listen to as regular.

Back from work. Just received The Return Of Darkness And Evil. So far, pretty damn metal.

About every other day some guy comes in who looks A LOT like Zeph. Often he's with his girlfriend who looks remarkably like Zeph's girl. It's weird. His girlfriend is a colossal bitch and he keeps trying to start a conversation with me about candy.

Here's a tip: I had no fucking clue what band that was and couldn't read their logo. You didn't mention their name till the second paragraph, either. Just make a heading with the band and album names or something. Other than that, pretty good.

Ah, fuck, that was an accident. I had it on there, but deleted the whole post mistakingly and forgot to put the title back. Fixed.
Word. That shit is tight.

Listening to the new Megadeth album which is miles ahead of United Abominations
I listened to the first track off it. Musically it sounded generic and uninspired and Dave sounded awful. Miles ahead of UA, sure, but still shitty. As far as I'm concerned, Sodom and Kreator are the only big old school thrash bands that still have it.

Lying on my fucked up bed :erk:

T'was me, two random flatmates, and my mate, and the thing basically collasped. Weren't even moving, so I'm not that fussed about complaining about it.

I'll probably lie and say 2 people were on it.

I listened to the first track off it. Musically it sounded generic and uninspired and Dave sounded awful. Miles ahead of UA, sure, but still shitty. As far as I'm concerned, Sodom and Kreator are the only big old school thrash bands that still have it.
Way to judge from one song:rolleyes: and yes the new Kreator sucks my pals nuts.