The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I did that for all of my computer classes. On the other hand, I wasn't majoring in comp sci...

Going to work soon. :(

Home from work. Walked my cute asian female coworker home. Received in the mail Testament - Souls Of Black, to which I am currently listening. Installing Stalker: Clear Sky. Eating pesto. An excellent evening.

Pesto? By itself or with some bread or something?

You forgot to pick up on the griping about the forum being dead, sheesh. Do you ever wanna be cool.

Gaaaaaaaaah fuck why can't people on this forum be as awesome as they were before it got all dead!

Pesto? By itself or with some bread or something?

You forgot to pick up on the griping about the forum being dead, sheesh. Do you ever wanna be cool.

Gaaaaaaaaah fuck why can't people on this forum be as awesome as they were before it got all dead!

WAY TO DOUBLE POST FAG.

I think it's because people are just about starting to do stuff.
People are moving out/going back to uni/breaking their fuck awful macs/etc.
Hell, some are even getting girlfriends.
Most no longer need this forum as a pseudo-social crutch to aid our own flailing life styles.

Or something.

I was just about to post something about the general deadness of the forum lately but I see several of you beat me to it.

Not going to work today is what I'm doing at this moment.

I was waking up at 4:30, leaving my house at five, driving two hours to Pennsylvania, working 8 hours, then driving two home.

Now, for ten dollars an hour, FUCK THAT. I'd rather be unemployed for a little bit.

Not going to work today is what I'm doing at this moment.

I was waking up at 4:30, leaving my house at five, driving two hours to Pennsylvania, working 8 hours, then driving two home.

Now, for ten dollars an hour, FUCK THAT. I'd rather be unemployed for a little bit.

Go to school.

Edit: I forgot you're already in school. Yeah you can manage unemployment with loans and such if you're a full-time student.

Do you listen to Semargl yet? They're a perfect choice for you, especially their debut album.

I wish they'd kept their keys player. She was a particularly talented individual. I can understand that they want that more raw sound, but she was still great for that band.

I love the combination of grindcore and symphonic black metal. And of course, the bass leads are always a plus. But they're one of those bands with no weak members.

I agree. I think the raw edge/grindcore feel with keys was fairly unique and rather listenable. They don't sound bad now, by any means, but that release was phenomenal.

Bassists suck dude! You only play 4 strings....:lol: