The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yeah you know, just a day in the life. Not everyone gets a chance to be this awesome.

I do get told that I'm a good bassist a lot, actually. From a scene that's full of good bassists. So there must be some amount of truth to it. And it wouldn't be hard to find a band if Kastigation broke up (which we're not) because people are always asking me to join their projects.

Ever hear about the guitarist who stayed in tune for a whole show? Yeah me neither.

Yeah, dude. You are pretty fucking good. It's nice to see bassists NOT follow the guitars all the damn time. And it'd suck if Kastigation broke up to begin with. You have a very unique sound and one hell of an energetic show.

I'm thankful for your appreciation, man!

I'm hoping we can get some quality recordings put together to send to labels... Kelly and I are making a plan.

And We're gonna book a wee tour for either our spring break or during the summer. Just a week long through Utah, Arizona, Nevada, and California, and probably finishing up in Denver.

Don't forget :cool:

I use :) :( as well

As well as others.

Really, though what the fuck are you talking about. People use a lot of other smileys.

I'm listening to pope speaking in Prague's castle on tv. He looks like a living dead.

Heh, there was a spider on his robe for like 5 minutes of his speech, going around his neck and so, I had to laugh.