The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

just had sex with a stunning 19yo french whore, she resembled the actress Eva Green, oh my god i came so embarassingly fast i kept pumping even while semi-flaccid. i'll definitely be back and redeem myself.

Ever heard of changing positions? :lol:

LMAO they weren't drunk they were fucked up on some drug! the guy took a piss on the table and then layed down and shat in his pants...I don't think a drunk guy would do that hahaha

Fucking Åland :p

Watched the lame ass sci fi original version of Children of the Corn.

Absolutely terrible... they decide to kill the main character off... and it seems like the story backs itself into a corner (the children cant kill him, so the thing behind the corn does)... the movie ends with the young boy in charge saying everyone enters the corn at night on their 18th bday, instead of 19, now. Malachite walks into the corn with some others, and the credits roll. I want to kick the director of that movie square in the balls.

Also, I lol'd like fuck at some retard on facebook posting this.

So i talked to a bunch of people today and realised several people do not know what the NAACP is! I only thought of this cuase we through a party for the WV chapter at my work today. Seriously people educate yourselfs a little...not knowing what the ...NAACP is extremely ignorant..its like not knowing what the marine core is..or what the red stripes on the US flag mean..

:lol:

Watched the lame ass sci fi original version of Children of the Corn.

Absolutely terrible... they decide to kill the main character off... and it seems like the story backs itself into a corner (the children cant kill him, so the thing behind the corn does)... the movie ends with the young boy in charge saying everyone enters the corn at night on their 18th bday, instead of 19, now. Malachite walks into the corn with some others, and the credits roll. I want to kick the director of that movie square in the balls.

So it was like an off brand version of children of the corn or what?
:lol: My brother was obsessed with that movie after watching it for the first time, he planted some corn by an old shed we had after watching that movie. He spray painted "Be gone outlanders!" on the side and sat in a chair by it all day. Evidently he also got all his friends at school to walk in a big single file line everywhere and call everyone interlopers, the teachers were all worried.