The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I was reading about this recently. I really hope the referendum fails. I don't like seeing social issues like this going to referendums. Part of the reason the US government is set up the way it is to prevent tyranny of the majority.

Yay for James Madison. Too bad he didn't quite get what he wanted (the Supreme Court is the only thing resembling his aims).

Wait, what IS the same sex marriage law at the moment? It's legal?

On a state-by-state basis. Most states do not, but so far it's up to them since the 10th Amendment reserves such legislation to the states.

So I have an exam today and my school has a 4-hour delay. My economics teacher, whose class the exam is in, told us that if we did have a delay, all classes before the delayed start time would be canceled and others would continue as scheduled. His class starts half an hour prior.

The school website says we never have delays because it causes confusion. No shit. I tried calling the school and didn't get to talk to a real person, just an automated message telling me exactly what the text message I woke up to this morning did. I need some answers, not automated messages.

Skipping class because I'm feeling down and can't be bothered to do anything but stare into space. I probably missed a dose or two of my medicine.

Supposed to log-in to rosetta stone to learn German for school, but decided to stare at a glass of apple cidar and listen to Beherit's "Drawing Down the Moon" instead.

Have you heard Engram yet? It's pretty awesome.

Actually I downloaded it the other day to give it a full listen (had heard a song before and read a review about how the drums were repetative,ended up agreeing and didn't go back for a while).
Really enjoying it at the momment. Had "All in Satan" on full volume on the way home from school :kickass:.