The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Eligos, if you're going to talk about a girl on the internet, something is required of you. I think you know what I'm talking about.

In serious and important "What Are You Doing This Moment" news I am happy that the Celtics won their opening game and I think I did pretty well on a midterm I took earlier today.

Finished writing an op-ed piece for the school paper, in response to some retard English/Philosophy major who thinks we borrowed democracy from the Greeks and that we should "revert" to pure democracy. I had to correct this injustice.

Eligos, if you're going to talk about a girl on the internet, something is required of you.

Are you insinuating what I think you're insinuating? Because if you are indeed hinting at the possibility of this one's non-existence I think you're SOL.

I suppose I've already shown dt and F&F so here she is, on the right:

l_c5eaa072880c44e78c093886c8ab12e6.jpg

@WAIF&dt: I need 3 fingers on my right hand to play bass. I'm going to try using a pick and very carefully try to use my fingers so we'll see how it goes,
Ah, yeah, the index and middle fingers are necessary. Good luck.

I'm smiling and hanging out with my son. Just got back from court and got fantastic news. Really, really good news.
Called it. Anyways, congratulations.

He's getting married and can't use this website at work.

I think I was away when that happened. My bad. Tell him I said congrats. Or not...I doubt he's been sitting around waiting for my congrats.

I'm going to have to eat my hat on this one...

The movie is actually pretty awesome... really low budget 80s horror feel...evil George Lopez...

I'll say 3 is the best in the series.

Eating the last leftover slice of the pizza that made my day. Not looking forward to waking up tomorrow since I'll get less than 5 hours of sleep and this is the third night in a row that I've stayed up late like a damnfool.