The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Currently Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Cambodia, Vietnam, and China. Along with Hong Kong, and Taiwan. Roughly about 20 ish different cities in 2 months. Was gunna do South Korea and Japan too, but dont think ill have enough cash. Gunna be sweet.

Do what I do and randomly fap to pictures of members here.

Right now it's Mort that I'm fapping to.

fuck yeah i think i'll join you in fapping to pictures of mort

15rbd6c.jpg

i just came

Currently Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Cambodia, Vietnam, and China. Along with Hong Kong, and Taiwan. Roughly about 20 ish different cities in 2 months. Was gunna do South Korea and Japan too, but dont think ill have enough cash. Gunna be sweet.

hey man, I recommend Seoul, South Korea it's a blast. Not that expensive, you'll be a trillionaire in southeast asia though :lol::lol::lol:

I just ate two ice-creams and now I'm having a beer. Fuck december, I have my summer style flow on, bitches, you can't stop me. But tonight I had a dream that I have my grandmother's ass instead of mine, that it transformed to it because of how much I sit all the time. It was horrible and I felt a great relief when I woke up. I was touching my round butt for like ten minutes then, and then balls and then penis until I came.

I think we should just change the topic to girls' butts. The round holy grails of nature, the epitome of beauty, the target of my eyes anytime some is around and the thing for my hands to get unto, and into. TARGET, I WANT TO FUCK. I WANT TO FUCK!

I WANT TO FUCK.

I have no internet at my flat because BT are fucking with the junctions and shit or something so I'm stealing my mates.

Yaaaaaaay.

Watched Lethal Weapon 1 and 2 today for the first time ever.

They were pretty ace.