The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

My 9-day Thanksgiving break is coming to an end. I did many things during this break, few of which I will publicly disclose. There was, however, a lot of hiking, a good deal of poetry, and of course plenty of food. It was pretty awesome overall. Cheers.

A friend of mine just called because he needs a ride. I still haven't slept, but I will do it anyway. I'm always the guy that gets called for either rides or when there's a situation which may involve violence that they can't handle. Ugh. Why can't I be the guy people call when they wanna go get ice cream?

Why, yes. Yes I do. I'm particularly fond of Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup or Strawberry Cheesecake or Dairy Queen's Strawberry Cheesequake Blizzard.

EDIT: Agreed with next post.

A friend of mine just called because he needs a ride. I still haven't slept, but I will do it anyway. I'm always the guy that gets called for either rides or when there's a situation which may involve violence that they can't handle. Ugh. Why can't I be the guy people call when they wanna go get ice cream?

Because you're the most extreme, and you'd propably get some anxiety attack while buying ice-cream.

You'd think a battle would cause the anxiety attack, but I think going out to get ice cream is more likely to make me freak. Huh. Weird. Who wants to go get frozen happiness?

I'm leaving. No one say anything funny 'til I get back. :)

Glass - the Swedish word for ice cream and also one of the most popular errors made by Swedish speakers of English

nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg