The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

yep, climb up in a giant tree. Cut limbs so they dont fall on the fence next door or my house.
and once I get the tree down. What do I do with the wood?

edit: it's not some little apple tree. It's a fully grown sweet gum tree.

Since I'm possibly the only one who didn't get together with other people to celebrate the new year (yeah, I like to do it introvert style), I guess I get the honor of first post of 2010. Happy new year folks.

Posting at 7:35 am. Happy New Year to all.
I got my brother a copy of the Robo Rally board game as a gift. He just sits there with a big silly grin on his face; he never saw it coming. Expecting some quality time with the little one after an exhausting week at work.

Wow, you came damn close to ninja-ing me. :p

(edit: I guess it doesn't really matter since you're not in the Eastern US time zone)

You buy new year gifts for people? That's pretty uncommon in the States I think.

Fucken a, merry :kickass:mas and a happy n00dyear

Hornsby's got me a bit horny, so think its about time for a round of Five against Willie. Pretty sure I know who's gonna win :danceboy:

Shake your little reindeer ass!

I had an unexpectedly good night tonight! I was abducted by some friends who thought that I should stop moping about my apartment and have a good time. A good time was certainly had. Keep an eye out for pics and perhaps a video or two of some half-drunk Mercyful Fate sing-alongs.