The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Going back to my girlfriends house for a few days to relax and revise before our exams. Its good since I won't get distracted by the xbox and MW2 and get to eat her mum's awesome cooking. :kickass:

So, just because I need to tell someone... even if it is you guys... my gf and I have somewhat unintentionally started a family in the last month or so.

We're not kids any more... we'll get by... I need a full time job asap... but other than that, I think we'll be okay. I know alot of guys freak the fuck out when they get a girl pregnant... but I've been pretty upbeat about the whole thing. I love my gf and I know she loves me... I probably shouldnt be, but I'm basically happy...

We just hit the fast forward button on our lives I guess.

So, just because I need to tell someone... even if it is you guys... my gf and I have somewhat unintentionally started a family in the last month or so.

We're not kids any more... we'll get by... I need a full time job asap... but other than that, I think we'll be okay. I know alot of guys freak the fuck out when they get a girl pregnant... but I've been pretty upbeat about the whole thing. I love my gf and I know she loves me... I probably shouldnt be, but I'm basically happy...

Wow.
If you're both good with it, then congrats, I guess. Best of luck. I'm not really sure what your situation is, but I tend to agree about the full-time job.

Cool dude! congats! Im sure you'll be fine, my mother got pregnant when she was very young (-18) and she got through fine!

Just wait for your dreams to die all around you.

But to not be a dick, I hope the best of luck for you; frankly the world needs better parents, seeing as each subsequent generation is getting more and more fucking stupid. In short, if you're not a good parent I will break your god damned spine.

I think the big elephant in the room right now is none other than:

abortion-it-really-brings-out-the-kid-in-you-demotivational-poster.jpg

Sitting in front of my computer in a haze drinking coffee mixed with hot chocolate while listening to Metallica. Just woke up from one of those fucked up dreams where you wake up and realize that all those happy events were just a dream :erk:.
Hopefully the stuff I ordered from AJNA gets here today.

Wow.
If you're both good with it, then congrats, I guess. Best of luck. I'm not really sure what your situation is, but I tend to agree about the full-time job.

Situation could be better, but... then again, they always can be I guess.

Cool dude! congats! Im sure you'll be fine, my mother got pregnant when she was very young (-18) and she got through fine!

Yea, in both of our families, we've waited the longest in atleast3 generations... probably much longer than that.

Just wait for your dreams to die all around you.

But to not be a dick, I hope the best of luck for you; frankly the world needs better parents, seeing as each subsequent generation is getting more and more fucking stupid. In short, if you're not a good parent I will break your god damned spine.

I've made sure not to have many dreams to be dashed. But shit, I've screwed up plenty of things in my life. I dont intend on adding being a crappy father to that list.

I think the big elephant in the room right now is none other than:
*coathanger*

No.

That just isn't funny really, tbh. But nice try.

Krow, good luck man!

I'm sure I'll need a little luck.

So, just because I need to tell someone... even if it is you guys...
What's that supposed to mean? :mad:

jk good luck.

I got like this close to nailing some chick.

Fuck.
Alright don't tell us the story. We are perfectly content with this vague complaint. The prospect of an entertaining and ultimately futile attempt to get laid does not arouse our curiosity in the least.

Nothing. Listening to !T.O.O.H.! and drinkin beer. I had a walk today with this girl I really like and want to fuck (from behind, to spread the ass etc, smell the pretty blonde hair and lick her anus), and she owns two horses, one is blind, was with us today and the second one is just stupid and hates people, so this blonde love of mine has a hard time with them. We went by a river and I was afraid the horse would fall into the river or something. Anyways, I just really want to fuck that chick, she's the definition of cute and fun. I will definately do that.

Nothing. Listening to !T.O.O.H.! and drinkin beer. I had a walk today with this girl I really like and want to fuck (from behind, to spread the ass etc, smell the pretty blonde hair and lick her anus), and she owns two horses, one is blind, was with us today and the second one is just stupid and hates people, so this blonde love of mine has a hard time with them. We went by a river and I was afraid the horse would fall into the river or something. Anyways, I just really want to fuck that chick, she's the definition of cute and fun. I will definately do that.

Pics of said chic, or she's Ugly Betty.