The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I remember when I was younger, I would see how long it took to beat the 2nd one.

The 3rd I never played as much, but it still kicks just as much ass. I love the motorcycle levels and hate them at the same time. Even now, it took me a couple times on the first one to get in 1st. It would be so much better if I had a controller for my computer.

Just got the rythem down for Aborym's "Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea" on my guitar :headbang: .

About to play some Xbox with my posse.

Listening to the bizarre Japanese shoegaze/dreampop/alt-rock/semi-metal album I got from a used book store last night. For 2 bucks. WIN.

I saw your avatar and thought you were gonna write "Just sitting here alone in darkness, waiting to be free".

I really wish you had PMed this to me, because now I really want to do it.

Listening to some Mirror Of Deception. They've always been just "pretty good" for me, but they grow on me a little bit every time I listen to them.

Reading a Revolver magazine I just bought and wishing I hadn't. Articles on Linkin Park and Bring Me the Horizon are where I draw the line.

I only bought it because it had an interview with the guitarist of Electric Wizard.