The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'd just like to say that if anyone else was like me and was still fannying about with shitty £15 sony/phillips/jvc in ear earphones go out and get some fucking old school Kos PortaPros because they sound WAAAAAY better and cost the same.

Thinking of calling it an early night. Tuesdays are always a pain in my ass.

Spent the afternoon at the hospital visiting my sister. She got double-barrel kicked in the torso by one of her horses and thrown 5 metres. Lots of internal bleeding and her liver has been torn badly. She has a perfect outline of a horseshoe on her left side.

That's marginally badass for the imprint side of it, and genuinely shitty for the rest. I wish her luck.

Today's the second day of spring classes...it's also the first of my insanely busy Tuesdays/Thursdays.

Art History II: Renaissance to Modern from 9:30-10:45
Advanced Web Design from 12-3
Typography II from 3-6

And they changed the Type teacher on me. That makes me sad cuz I was looking forward to it with the guy I had, but they changed it to a woman who is kind of easy who I've had before for Graphic Design. Hopefully she's good with Type.

Wish me luck GMD.

Nothing, just got done with work. We're demolishing this mini indoor golf course. fucking sucks ass

Spent the afternoon at the hospital visiting my sister. She got double-barrel kicked in the torso by one of her horses and thrown 5 metres. Lots of internal bleeding and her liver has been torn badly. She has a perfect outline of a horseshoe on her left side.

Did she do a barrel roll?

In seriousness, I hope she recovers.

That's marginally badass for the imprint side of it, and genuinely shitty for the rest. I wish her luck.

Today's the second day of spring classes...it's also the first of my insanely busy Tuesdays/Thursdays.

Art History II: Renaissance to Modern from 9:30-10:45
Advanced Web Design from 12-3
Typography II from 3-6

And they changed the Type teacher on me. That makes me sad cuz I was looking forward to it with the guy I had, but they changed it to a woman who is kind of easy who I've had before for Graphic Design. Hopefully she's good with Type.

Wish me luck GMD.

May the Northern winds fill your sails with glory and valour.

I'm taking American History, Public Speech, and Microeconomics in one day.