The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Waiting for my sheets to get out of the wash so I can go to bed. I got home around 10:00 and a cat had puked all over me bed. Hooray! I know which one it was, too. He does it frequently. I guess it makes him ill whenever he remembers that he is the worst cat in the world.

Waiting for my sheets to get out of the wash so I can go to bed. I got home around 10:00 and a cat had puked all over me bed. Hooray! I know which one it was, too. He does it frequently. I guess it makes him ill whenever he remembers that he is the worst cat in the world.

DevilCat.jpg

ThisIsACoolCat

@ highbulletmind: awesome! you should totally come

the bbq was ok, great sides, bland marinade for the pork though.
~gR~

About to head out to Cambridge to tune a pipe organ with my father. 15 bucks an hour ain't bad for just sitting at the keyboard all day and playing notes.

Scanning UM and waiting for my mom to leave so I can get drunk and listen to Iron Maiden 'killers'.

:lol:

I generally do not drink more than 2 nights a weak it's just have been on my first real bing latetly and my mom has threatened to send me to Rehab and kick me out. I can't have alcohol period now here and sneak it because when really drunk accidentally have smoked a cig inside and she kicked a friend and I out one night. I still pull almost fulltime so it's not getting to me yet.

I did my 5 hour course and plan on having my own apartment soon with 1,2 people. I hate straightedgers personally and they generally think their shit does not stink.

this place is a perfect example of arrogant people behind a screen

actually mainly just a few people including mods.