The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

currently about to bitch:

somewhere around this fucking post move warzone are my 1/8" to 1/4" stereo adapters. how am i supposed to plug my ipod into my PA if i cant find the damn things. ive fuckin half a dozen of em, cant find any of em
~gR~

Just a little while ago someone knocked on my door. I answered but no one was there. Instead what was left was an orange Yankees hat. What I did was print out a picture of a young Red Sox fan with his middle finger raised and pinned that and the hat to my door. We'll see who escalates the conflict next.

Just a little while ago someone knocked on my door. I answered but no one was there. Instead what was left was an orange Yankees hat. What I did was print out a picture of a young Red Sox fan with his middle finger raised and pinned that and the hat to my door. We'll see who escalates the conflict next.

Send me the hat and I'll give it a loving home.

:kickass:Looks like you get some good stuff out there. There's a bar in town that has Satan Red, Delirium, and Karmeliet on tap. I'll get to trying them before too long. I haven't had that particular Unibroue beer, but the ones I have have been consistently good.

Have you had the Chimay trio?

Yeah a friend of mine gave me a Chimay gift pack with one of each beer and a Chimay glass for my birthday last year. Very nice beer.

That bar sounds great. Karmeleit on tap would be awesome.

Posting here instead of showering/studying before my two tests this morning. Next time you hear from me I'll be down in Boston. Cheers.