The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

i just came back from qatar a couple weeks ago. and since ive been back i moved into a new place. so things have been a bit hectic.

V5: good news bro, the BAN interview came back and we have an answer to your question

edit: oh, and the symphony was enjoyable. the first piece was garbage, the second was ok, but symphonie fantasique was... fantastic! they really nailed the last two movements.
~gR~

I'm sitting at work & I have the "Dyer's Eve" (Metallica) solo stuck in my head...

I'm also wondering how you can convert an avi file into a mp4 file... I though avi was video & mp4 was audio... Unless you're taking the sound out of a movie. Again it's possible I don't know what the fuck I am talking about so don't mind me too much.

It's hard not to cry evertime Jenny dies. I mean, she was a coke whore, but she tried so hard to clean up. After all she went through she's finally willing to give big money dumbfounded Forest here a chance to care for her & live her last days out with him in financial security. It took all that for her to give the good guy a chance, when earlier in her life she strictly fucked assholes.

Sorry, I've seen that movie too many times. Probably one of my favs if I were to back track.

wishing my blinds worked in my bedroom. it doesnt matter how much sleep i got, i have to get up at 8 because the sun blinds me. i need to hang a quilt or somthing...

i'm watching west wing, though i'm getting the itch to play halo 3 online again
~gR~

wishing my blinds worked in my bedroom. it doesnt matter how much sleep i got, i have to get up at 8 because the sun blinds me. i need to hang a quilt or somthing...

i'm watching west wing, though i'm getting the itch to play halo 3 online again
~gR~

My room mate and I gave up on using our blinds in our room here. We can no longer get them to go down at all. Luckily we're north and east enough that it's always dark out when we're sleeping.